WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Specific Personal Data we collect:
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit our Website www.datorios.com and who may volunteer certain contact data (such as their email address) to receive communications from Datorios.
- End Users– individuals who visit our Customers’ websites and whose information we process (on behalf of our Customers) in order to provide the Services to our Customers pursuant to our agreements with them (“End Users”). All personal data about End Users will be solely collected on behalf of our Customers. Datorios may use the data collected for analytics and customization of ads only in an aggregated and anonymized form. Datorios will not collect or process any Sensitive Data of End Users.
Why is the Personal Data collected and for what purposes?
Depending on which features of the Platform you use, we collect different kinds of information (including Personal Information) about or from you. This Personal Information is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our Services, to protect our legitimate interests, as well as for compliance with regulatory obligations to which we are subject. If this information will not be provided, you may not be able to use our Platform (such as opening an Datorios account), or certain features of our Platform. In certain instances, we will obtain your consent to the collection of your Personal Information, as appropriate (in which case, you can revoke your consent at any time by approaching us).
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned Personal Data will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Data and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Retention of your Personal Data. We retain your Personal Data as follows: (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your Personal Data as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company; and/or
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT?
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf if you provide the authorized agent written permission signed by you.
- When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request.
- Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Deleting your account: Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and Personal Data we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on certain services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
USE BY CHILDREN:
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS:
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
We use log files. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- Google Signals: The Website uses a tool called “Google Signals” to collect information about use of the Website. When we activate Google Signals, some existing Google Analytics features are updated to also include aggregated data from Google users who have turned on “Ads Personalization” (Ads Personalization available at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856/). Audiences that we create in Google Analytics and publish to Google Ads and other Google Marketing Platform advertising products can serve ads in cross device-eligible remarketing campaigns to Google users who have turned on Ads Personalization. Google Analytics collects additional information about users who have turned on Ads Personalization, base across device types and on aggregated data from users who have turned on Ads Personalization. The data is user based rather than session based. The Cross Device reports include only aggregated data. No data for individual users is ever exposed. You can modify your interests, choose whether your Personal Data is used to make ads more relevant to you, and turn on or off certain advertising services in the Ads Personalization link above.
- Advertising Partners. Through our services, we allow third party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile/website identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners will use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We allow access to other data collected by the services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your Personal Information with third party advertising partners, you may let us know.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW:
- California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Deletion Of Content From California Residents: If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. To remove, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
SURVEY PARTICIPANTS REWARD POLICY:
Apache Flink® Survey: This survey is conducted for research purposes, and by participating, you agree that we may reach out for further discussion. Datorios reserves the right to withhold the gift card from individuals who are not business Apache Flink® users, utilizing Flink® to address professional challenges, and haven’t completed the survey. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the integrity of our survey processes. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Survey Participant Reward Policy or any other aspect of our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us, and we will do our best to address any inquiries or requests you may have. Thank you for your participation and for helping us improve our services through your valuable input.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.